Daily updates guaranteed!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Welcome

I recently learned that Power Girl (PG) will no longer have her own series. What the hell were the powers that be at DC Comics thinking! That means you Mr. Jim "too-cool-for-graduate-school" Lee and you Mr. Geoff "fancy-pants" Johns! What. Were. You. THINKING!?! After pulling out all my hair, screaming at my senile next-door neighbors, and torturing the first cute furry animal I saw (a pet gerbil named Mazel Tov) I decided to start this blog. What else could I do?

For those of you who don't know who PG is (pronounced Pee-Gee) here is a link to her Wiki page. Memorize it. (Yes, I know it doesn't make any sense. Quit complaining and eat your broccoli.) There will be a test on Thursday. Well maybe not this Thursday. Maybe not ever but I may occasionally drop a pop quiz on y'all!

Please check back for regular updates and feel free to share any comments, thoughts and/or suggestions. In the meanwhile I'll be scurrying the internet for more PG related goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment