Daily updates guaranteed!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

What I Bought

Here's what I bought today (PG approved merchandise only):

JSA vs Kobra - Trautmann & Kramer ($14.99)
Power Girl - Johns & Conner ($14.99)
Power Girl: A New Beginning -Gray/Palmiotti & Conner ($17.99)
Power Girl: Aliens and Apes - Gray Palmiotti & Conner ($17.99)
Power Girl: Bomb Squad - Winick & Basri ($14.99)

That means I dropped $80.95 plus sales tax on glossy softcover PG goodness. Most of the issues collected in the below pictured trade paperbacks I already have (DC decision-makers take note!). I decided to buy them anyway because now I have everything in a nice, neat softcover format. That makes absolutely no sense I know but this is really a protest blog. Sense and I weren't even in the same city when I started Power Girl 1976.

Reviews of each volume will be posted later this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment